We offer a range of services to support elderly and vulnerable clients and will at all times offer advice in a sensitive and considerate way. We make sure that one point of contact handles all affairs, reducing both confusion and stress in the process.
We understand that it is not always easy for our clients to visit us at our offices and as such we are happy to visit our clients in their own home, or in a hospital or hospice. We are also able to make emergency visits to the hospital or hospice if need be.
Please let us know of any special requirements when booking an appointment.
Our work usually, but not exclusively covers:
- Community Care Advice
- Advice on how to protect your assets
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship applications to the Court of Protection
- Advice on capacity and consent issues
- Protecting disabled and vulnerable children
- Advance Directives (also known as Living Wills)
- Residential Care Issues
For a quotation please contact Sharon Witcombe on 01934 533130/07477 612366 or by email email@example.com